2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 09, 2005

Meanwhile...

I'm working on a new post. But in the meantime, take this quiz. (Okay, so I copied MGam. But who cares? Quizzes are fun!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't do that great on it... but i figure, for not actually ever meeting in person, 40 was a pretty high number ;)

Anonymous said...

Some of those questions are impossibly tricky. Even people who do know me in real life might be stumped! Just wait till the summer...you'll know more about me than you ever hoped for! ;)

Mgam said...

Glad you emulate me in all ways. I sucked though. Hope you feel like you accomplished something.

Niki said...

Evidently I don't know a thing about you! :)It was fun anyway.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Jayna (one of my dearest friends), Britt (our summer intern who must be stalking me), and JR (my bubby) -- who all have gotten 100 on my quiz.

Everyone else...better luck next time!

Lynn Valdez said...

I LOVE YOU! Happy Birthday to you also. We are old goatherders. I take that back, we are young vibrant beautiful women. LOVE YA
LYNNY V

Lynn Valdez said...

Man I SUCK!

Stacey said...

Wow, I did badly!

Anonymous said...

It's not your fault. It was a hard quiz full of obscure information that I debated the answers to myself! :)