This is Marilee -- my dear friend who was gracious enought to invite me on a cruise with her family. Let me tell you, cruising with her family was quite possibly the most hilarious thing I've done in recent years. I am posting this picture so you have a clear visual of the two of us before I proceed.I can't tell you how many people on the cruise thought we were sisters. It was better than other things they could've thought, I suppose, considering the large number of "alternative lifestylers" on the ship. At any rate, I could go for friends, even cousins, and maybe half sisters or something. But twins?! There was one particularly drunk woman who thought we were identical twins. She was kind of funny in a rather unfortunate way.
I'll update some more cruise details soon-ish.

3 comments:
I thought you were fraternal twins. Is that not true?
i'll never tell
Tams, I found your blog today on Marilee's blog (looking for updates but alas not finding any :)). I just wanted to say hello and that I love the picture of you and Marilee! You both look fantastic! And, you have a super cute apartment too. Your blog is fun to read so I'm looking forward to reading your future posts (and old ones for that matter). I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment