2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2004

california dreamin'

I took an online quiz today. It was aimed at determining my Great American Getaway spot. Since I've felt like I need one for a while, I decided to see what the all-knowing folks at Tickle had in store for me. I was thrilled to learn that Los Angeles is my locale! Yay! Take the quiz yourself. It's a great little time-killer. And who knows -- maybe this will give us the incentive to take a much needed, well-deserved vacation! Here are my results...

Los Angeles

Are you ready for your close up? With your taste for the finer things and love of the spotlight, we're betting you are. That's why California's action-packed, sun-kissed, and star-studded entertainment capital is calling your name.

Eclectic shops and clubs, relaxing days on the beach, scoping celebrities while sipping lattes on Rodeo Drive or fancier drinks on the Sunset Strip — these alone are worth the trip. And we haven't even talked about the weather! With your cosmopolitan soul, your biggest challenge will be to figure out what to do first. So...roll it! Lights, camera, action!

No comments: